Reviving Rose Infusion Serum
AROMATICA Reviving Rose Infusion Serum is a moisturizing serum formulated with organic rose water and rose essential oil to improve skin elasticity, firmness and moisture levels. It delivers antioxidant effects to the skin to fight premature aging signs, fade wrinkles and give a more luminous skin tone without stickiness. Its concentrated formula leaves a layer of moisture barrier on the skin to fill in moisture while keeping the skin looking dewy, supple and smooth with a glowy finish.
For best results, use together with AROMATICA Reviving Rose Infusion Treatment Toner and AROMATICA Reviving Rose Infusion Cream.
- Made with organic and natural ingredients
- Smooth, lightweight texture
- Glowing, luminous finish
- Pleasant rose scent
- Helps replenish hydration and moisture
- Wrinkle improvement
- Highly concentrated with antioxidants
- 100% recyclable packaging material
Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 14.5 cm
MADE IN KOREA. All our products are 100% authentic.
|Spend Over $55||Spend Over $125||Within 30 Days|
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, we are taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
To minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, all parcels will no longer require a signature and Australia Post drivers will be leaving the parcels at the shipping address provided. Please also note that there may be some delays by Australia Post for both domestic and international shipment during this time.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
All parcels are shipped from Sydney, Australia within 24-48 hours of receiving your order depending on standard/express shipping.
Please allow additional 1-2 business days for rural areas.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
|Order Value||3-7 business days|
|$55 or more||FREE!|
|Order Value||2-5 business days|
|$125 or more||FREE!|
- Shipping will be applied at last stage of checkout once shipping address has been added.
- Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- Shipping couriers do not deliver on weekends or Australian public holidays.
- Shipping may take additional time during holidays and extreme weather events.
|(All in Australian Dollars (AUD))||
(4-7 business days)
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
(4-12 business days)
Rest of the world
(10-14 business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||> $100||> $200||> $300|
|0 - 0.5kg||$12||$15||$20|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||$15||$20||$25|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||$18||$25||$30|
|1.51 - 2kg||$22||$30||$35|
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada
* All our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Please note that international orders are not eligible for return/refund and customers are fully responsible for any of customs related issues, such as Customs Taxes, Import Taxes, Value added Taxes, and so on. Any additional taxes or duties applied by customs at the destination country are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Customs issues vary by countries, so customers need to contact local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem. Your local customs office will be able to assist you with any further information regarding taxes, duties and customs.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page here.
My skin feels hydrated and bouncy. I use it with the Reviving Rose Treatment Toner. I am seeing good results so far!
I've loved the ethos and quality of Aromatica products ever since I used their Lively Super Barrier toner (which is unfortunately discontinued). They've had a re-brand and do a lot more of that 'clean/organic beauty' thing which I'm not into, but I do like their eco-mindedness and like the general direction of the brand's style. I use this serum in conjunction with the Rose Infusion toner and admittedly use this as part of my evening routine so I'm not sure how it sits under makeup, but it is a very hydrating and relaxing serum. I am not a natural fan of rose scented things, but this definitely has more of a fresh as opposed to synthetic, rose scent and so I find it gentle and calming which is why I use it in the evening. While its not cheap, it is at least 100mls in an easy to use, dropper bottle so I do enjoy being able to use a generous amount while doing facial massages. Results wise, I have not had any adverse reactions to it (I was worried because in the past I have had issues with lipid heavy products. But it might be because it's winter and I tend to struggle with fungal acne during the humid summer season), but I didn't expect dramatic changes with this product, because tbh that's not why I bought it. This serum makes my routine feel like a treat, and for that reason I would repurchase since I've changed my current evening routine to be geared towards an experience rather than just loading my face with actives. It's a pleasant, reliable, hydrating serum which sinks nicely into the skin and has a very pleasant, calming scent.
Works well and smells amazing! Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump