UV Defense Me. Blue Ray Sun Gel
MAKE P:REM UV Defense Me. Blue Ray Sun Gel is a 3 in 1 functional sunscreen that provides UV protection, brightening and anti-aging care. This lightweight sun gel decreases skin by 4.7 degrees Celsius to protect skin when exposed to the sun. Packed with 68% moisturizing essence formulated with water lily extract, birch extract, nordic berry, xylitol and Centella extract to keep skin soothed, supple and dewy. It has broad-spectrum protection that protects the skin from harmful UV and IR, to prevent premature aging.
- Chemical sunscreen
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin
- Broad-spectrum protection
- Smooth, dewy finish
- Non-sticky formula
- Skin Irritation Test Completed
- SLS free
- Artificial colouring free
- Artificial fragrance-free
- Size: 75ml
MADE IN KOREA. All of our products are 100% authentic.
How To Use:
|Spend Over $55||Spend Over $125||Within 30 Days|
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, we are taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
To minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, all parcels will no longer require a signature and Australia Post drivers will be leaving the parcels at the shipping address provided. Please also note that there may be some delays by Australia Post for both domestic and international shipment during this time.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
All parcels are shipped from Sydney, Australia within 24-48 hours of receiving your order depending on standard/express shipping.
Please allow additional 1-2 business days for rural areas.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
|Order Value||3-7 business days|
|$55 or more||FREE!|
|Order Value||2-5 business days|
|$125 or more||FREE!|
- Shipping will be applied at last stage of checkout once shipping address has been added.
- Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- Shipping couriers do not deliver on weekends or Australian public holidays.
- Shipping may take additional time during holidays and extreme weather events.
|(All in Australian Dollars (AUD))||
(4-7 business days)
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
(4-12 business days)
Rest of the world
(10-14 business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||> $100||> $200||> $300|
|0 - 0.5kg||$12||$15||$20|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||$15||$20||$25|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||$18||$25||$30|
|1.51 - 2kg||$22||$30||$35|
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada
* All our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Please note that international orders are not eligible for return/refund and customers are fully responsible for any of customs related issues, such as Customs Taxes, Import Taxes, Value added Taxes, and so on. Any additional taxes or duties applied by customs at the destination country are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Customs issues vary by countries, so customers need to contact local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem. Your local customs office will be able to assist you with any further information regarding taxes, duties and customs.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page here.
- uv protection
- skin moist
Effective non greasy product. This is perfect for my sensitive skin.
Effective, comfortable, and hydrating. Feels more like a good moisturiser than a sunscreen.
Great uv protection and beautiful application on the skin
Nice sunscreen easy absorbing not too oily but I got breakout after using twice... unfortunately not for roseachea skin type.
Hi Gulmira, Thank you for shopping with us and for giving us feedback. We are sorry that this product has caused some reaction to your skin. We understand that it can be tricky to find products when someone has rosacea/ sensitive skin. This product is a 'chemical sunscreen', it will absorb the UV ray to the skin and release the heat gradually, which we normally would not recommend for those with rosacea or reactive skin. The best alternative is 'physical sunscreen', which is made from more natural ingredients that do not get absorbs by the skin. This type of sunscreen will blocks and shields the skin from harmful UV rays. You can check these chemical sunscreen products for your reference: https://boniik.com.au/collections/sun-care/products/pyunkang-yul-ato-mild-sun-cream https://boniik.com.au/collections/sun-care/products/make-p-rem-uv-defense-me-calamine-sun-milk We hope this helps! -BONIIK Customer Service-
Great sunscreen. Doesn't dry out your skin like most.