Reviving Rose Infusion Treatment Toner
AROMATICA Reviving Rose Infusion Treatment Toner is a semi emulsified toner infused with organic damask rose water and oil making skin dewy, supple and vibrant. The natural aroma of the rose relaxes the mind while purifying the skin. The non-irritating formula restores liveliness to dry and tired skin.
- Vegan Formula, Cruelty-Free, GMO-Free, 100% Recyclable packaging
- Free from these ingredients: Synthetic alcohol, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic fragrance, Animal-derived ingredient, Silicons, Mineral oil, Disodium EDTA, Phthalates, PG, BHT
MADE IN KOREA. All of our products are 100% authentic.
|Spend Over $55||Spend Over $125||Within 30 Days|
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, we are taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
To minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, all parcels will no longer require a signature and Australia Post drivers will be leaving the parcels at the shipping address provided. Please also note that there may be some delays by Australia Post for both domestic and international shipment during this time.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
All parcels are shipped from Sydney, Australia within 24-48 hours of receiving your order depending on standard/express shipping.
Please allow additional 1-2 business days for rural areas.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
|Order Value||3-7 business days|
|$55 or more||FREE!|
|Order Value||2-5 business days|
|$125 or more||FREE!|
- Shipping will be applied at last stage of checkout once shipping address has been added.
- Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- Shipping couriers do not deliver on weekends or Australian public holidays.
- Shipping may take additional time during holidays and extreme weather events.
|(All in Australian Dollars (AUD))||
(4-7 business days)
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
(4-12 business days)
Rest of the world
(10-14 business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||> $100||> $200||> $300|
|0 - 0.5kg||$12||$15||$20|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||$15||$20||$25|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||$18||$25||$30|
|1.51 - 2kg||$22||$30||$35|
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada
* All our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Please note that international orders are not eligible for return/refund and customers are fully responsible for any of customs related issues, such as Customs Taxes, Import Taxes, Value added Taxes, and so on. Any additional taxes or duties applied by customs at the destination country are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Customs issues vary by countries, so customers need to contact local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem. Your local customs office will be able to assist you with any further information regarding taxes, duties and customs.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page here.
- rose scent
- strawberry milk
- component toner
- milk bottle shape
I absolutely love the Rose range of products. This toner combined with the infusion serum givess my skin hydration and glow.
This is one of the prettiest toners I've ever had; the frosted glass is evocative of a milk bottle shape and is perfect for this double component toner, because you need to shake it gently to combine the layers and it makes this delicious strawberry milk coloured liquid, you just want to drink it. The texture on the face is very moisturising rather than hydrating. It reminds me of Laneige's Cream Skin toner; it leaves a similar finish on the face, but is a touch more watery. The scent is a fresh rose and very, very gentle. The serum (which is what I use in conjunction with) has a much stronger rose scent, but even then, is still a mild fresh rose scent. I don't loooove rose scent, but this is not a cloying, artificial rose scent, and found it very relaxing and pleasant to use. Another high quality and product and experience from Aromatica! Would definitely repurchase.