Bija Trouble Skin
INNISFREE Bija Trouble Skin enriched with Natural Jeju Bija helps gently slough away dead skin cells that cause skin trouble and leaves pores clean. Willow Bark Extract, a naturally-derived salicylic acid in the toner helps clarify the skin for a smoother, refreshed complexion by removing dead skin cells, flaky skin, excess sebum and other impurities. Because of its non-comedogenic formula, this refreshing toner is suitable for those with oily, troubled, acne-prone skin.
- Lightweight texture
- With 100% Natural Essential Oils
- Synthetic colourants-free
- Mineral oil-free
- Free from animal-derived ingredients
- Artificial fragrance-free
Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.1 cm
MADE IN KOREA. All of our products are 100% authentic.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Urea, Glycereth-26, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Willow Bark Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodeceth-16, Fragrance / Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Torreya Nucifera Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Acetic Acid, Tocopherol.
How To Use
Apply after cleansing, using hands or a cotton pad. Lightly pat to promote absorption.
|Spend Over $55||Spend Over $125||Within 30 Days|
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, we are taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
To minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, all parcels will no longer require a signature and Australia Post drivers will be leaving the parcels at the shipping address provided. Please also note that there may be some delays by Australia Post for both domestic and international shipment during this time.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
All parcels are shipped from Sydney, Australia within 24-48 hours of receiving your order depending on standard/express shipping.
Please allow additional 1-2 business days for rural areas.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
|Order Value||3-7 business days|
|$55 or more||FREE!|
|Order Value||2-5 business days|
|$125 or more||FREE!|
- Shipping will be applied at last stage of checkout once shipping address has been added.
- Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- Shipping couriers do not deliver on weekends or Australian public holidays.
- Shipping may take additional time during holidays and extreme weather events.
|(All in Australian Dollars (AUD))||
(4-7 business days)
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
(4-12 business days)
Rest of the world
(10-14 business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||> $100||> $200||> $300|
|0 - 0.5kg||$12||$15||$20|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||$15||$20||$25|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||$18||$25||$30|
|1.51 - 2kg||$22||$30||$35|
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada
* All our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Please note that international orders are not eligible for return/refund and customers are fully responsible for any of customs related issues, such as Customs Taxes, Import Taxes, Value added Taxes, and so on. Any additional taxes or duties applied by customs at the destination country are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Customs issues vary by countries, so customers need to contact local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem. Your local customs office will be able to assist you with any further information regarding taxes, duties and customs.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page here.
I have a sensitive and acne-prone skin type and my skin irritated every time I apply this toner. I look at the ingredients and I found out that this toner contains alcohol.
Hi there, Thank you for contacting us. Alcohols in skincare are quite common and sometimes inevitable as they are used to increase the shelf life of your skincare products. In small amounts, alcohols can help remove excess sebum in very oily skin. Not all alcohols are ‘bad’ because some such as Cetyl, Stearyl, Lauryl Alcohols are used in emulsifiers and stabilizers to help keep the skin moist and can be used on all skin types. We hope this helps!