Blue Pearlsation High Coverage Marine Collagen Aqua Cushion
KLAVUU Blue Pearlsation High Coverage Marine Collagen Aqua Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ provides clear and natural healthy skin tone look with a moisturised finish. The dual moisture system allows moisture to be absorbed and kept within skin. The Sea Whip extract provides cooling and soothing effect whilst the hydrolyzed collagen boosts skin firmness. The Korean pearl extract which is an essential in all of KLAVUU products helps make skin transparent, clear and healthy.
MADE IN KOREA. All of our products are 100% authentic.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chondrus Crispus Extract, Plankton Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Jania Rubens Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Methyl Trimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Pearl Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethiconem, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance(Parfum), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
How to use
Using puff provided, gently apply moderate amount on to skin.
|Spend Over $55||Spend Over $125||Within 30 Days|
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, we are taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
To minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, all parcels will no longer require a signature and Australia Post drivers will be leaving the parcels at the shipping address provided. Please also note that there may be some delays by Australia Post for both domestic and international shipment during this time.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
All parcels are shipped from Sydney, Australia within 24-48 hours of receiving your order depending on standard/express shipping.
Please allow additional 1-2 business days for rural areas.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
|Order Value||3-7 business days|
|$55 or more||FREE!|
|Order Value||2-5 business days|
|$125 or more||FREE!|
- Shipping will be applied at last stage of checkout once shipping address has been added.
- Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- Shipping couriers do not deliver on weekends or Australian public holidays.
- Shipping may take additional time during holidays and extreme weather events.
|(All in Australian Dollars (AUD))||
(4-7 business days)
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
(4-12 business days)
Rest of the world
(10-14 business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||> $100||> $200||> $300|
|0 - 0.5kg||$12||$15||$20|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||$15||$20||$25|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||$18||$25||$30|
|1.51 - 2kg||$22||$30||$35|
Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada
* All our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Please note that international orders are not eligible for return/refund and customers are fully responsible for any of customs related issues, such as Customs Taxes, Import Taxes, Value added Taxes, and so on. Any additional taxes or duties applied by customs at the destination country are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Customs issues vary by countries, so customers need to contact local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem. Your local customs office will be able to assist you with any further information regarding taxes, duties and customs.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page here.
- combination skin
- skin look
Good in covering the face
I love the coverage on this and how natural it makes my skin look. I have combination skin with an oily tzone and this does a good job of keeping the oils away. Highly recommend - would definitely repurchase once I finish.