Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream Classic Set
SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream Classic Set is a rich, luxurious Korean facial cream made with the finest herbal ingredients. Made with patented Ginsenomics to restore skin elasticity, enhance skin barrier, this powerful Sulwhasoo concentrated ginseng renewing cream increases the skin’s ability to regenerate itself for visibly firmer complexion. With deeply nourishing texture that feels luxurious on the skin, this anti wrinkle cream leaves your skin youthful, rejuvenated and supple to the touch.
For best results, use together with:
- SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Water
- SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Serum
- SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream
- SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Emulsion or SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream
- Powerful anti aging and anti wrinkle cream
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Made with Korean herbs and ginseng
- Deeply nourishing texture
SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream Classic Set includes:
- 60ml + 10ml SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream Classic
- 15ml SULWHASOO First Care Activating Perfecting Serum
- 8ml SULWHASOO Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Serum
- 50ml SULWHASOO Gentle Cleansing Foam
MADE IN KOREA. All of our products are 100% authentic.
|Spend Over AU$55||Spend Over AU$125||
Within 30 Days
BONIIK remains committed to keeping you updated on any external or unforeseeable circumstances that may impact our services.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
All parcels are shipped from Sydney, Australia within 24-48 hours of receiving your order depending on standard/express shipping. Please allow additional 1-2 business days for rural areas.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
|Order Value||3-7 business days|
|AU$55 or more||FREE!|
|Order Value||2-5 business days|
|AU$125 or more||FREE!|
- Shipping will be applied at last stage of checkout once shipping address has been added.
- Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- Shipping couriers do not deliver on weekends or Australian public holidays.
- Shipping may take additional time during holidays and extreme weather events.
(4-7 business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||AU$150 or more|
|0 - 0.5kg||AU$12.90|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||AU$15.90|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||AU$18.90|
|1.51 - 2kg||AU$22.90|
Asia Pacific (4-12business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||AU$200 or more|
|0 - 0.5kg||AU$15.90|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||AU$25.90|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||AU$35.90|
|1.51 - 2kg||AU$45.90|
Rest of the world
|FREE SHIPPING||AU$250 or more||AU$300 or more||AU$350 or more|
|0 - 0.5kg||AU$16.90||AU$18.90||AU$29.9|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||AU$26.90||AU$28.90||AU$39.90|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||AU$36.90||AU$38.90||AU$49.90|
|1.51 - 2kg||AU$46.90||AU$48.90||AU$59.90|
HOLIDAY SEASON / YEAR-END DELIVERY
Dispatch may take longer during busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, and the end of the year. This includes both Click and Collect orders, as well as deliveries. We will do our best to expedite and get your orders delivered to your loved ones. Sending your parcels as early as possible before those dates will give you the best chance of arriving in time!
Christmas orders - 2023
Get ready to embrace the joy of the holiday season as we approach Christmas 2023! To ensure your gifts and parcels reach their destinations before Christmas, we've compiled the domestic and international parcel last lodgement dates recommended by our logistics partners:
- Parcel Post: Tuesday, 19 December*
- Express Post: Thursday, 21 December
- StarTrack Premium and Express: Thursday, 21 December
*Excludes items sent to and from Perth and Darwin. For more information regarding these locations, please visit Australia Post.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page here.* All our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Please note that international orders are not eligible for return/refund and customers are fully responsible for any of customs related issues, such as Customs Taxes, Import Taxes, Value added Taxes, and so on. Any additional taxes or duties applied by customs at the destination country are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Customs issues vary by countries, so customers need to contact local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem. Your local customs office will be able to assist you with any further information regarding taxes, duties and customs.