All About Snail Kit
COSRX All About Snail Kit is an all-in-one kit that contains a travel-friendly size version of COSRX Snail Mucin line. Contained with hyper-concentrated, snail mucin that is enriched for dry skin and dark spots to give your skin a more youthful and radiant appearance. This skincare range is formulated to rejuvenate dry and saggy skin by preventing your skin from losing moisture and increasing your skin's elasticity.
COSRX All About Snail Kit comes with the following contents:
- 20ml COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin Gel Cleanser - Infused with snail mucin that promotes clearer and moisturised skin after cleansing
- 30ml COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence - An essence that increases your skin's elasticity. Contained with snail secretion filtrate to help soothe the skin. Read COSRX snail mucin essence review here
- 5g COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream - An eye cream infused with snail secretion filtrate and 5 peptides to firms the eye area and brighten up any dullness
- 20ml COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream - All all-in-one cream that contains 92% Snail Secretion Filtrate to soothe the skin, keeping it moisturised and smooth.
- Brightens skin
- Lightweight texture
- Delivers moisture
- Increases skin elasticity
- Repairs and soothes sensitive skin
- Eliminates acne scars
MADE IN KOREA. All our products are 100% authentic.
|Spend Over AU$55||Spend Over AU$125||
Within 30 Days
BONIIK remains committed to keeping you updated on any external or unforeseeable circumstances that may impact our services.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
All parcels are shipped from Sydney, Australia within 24-48 hours of receiving your order depending on standard/express shipping. Please allow additional 1-2 business days for rural areas.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
|Order Value||3-7 business days|
|AU$55 or more||FREE!|
|Order Value||2-5 business days|
|AU$125 or more||FREE!|
- Shipping will be applied at last stage of checkout once shipping address has been added.
- Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- Shipping couriers do not deliver on weekends or Australian public holidays.
- Shipping may take additional time during holidays and extreme weather events.
(4-7 business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||AU$150 or more|
|0 - 0.5kg||AU$12.90|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||AU$15.90|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||AU$18.90|
|1.51 - 2kg||AU$22.90|
Asia Pacific (4-12business days)
|FREE SHIPPING||AU$200 or more|
|0 - 0.5kg||AU$15.90|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||AU$25.90|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||AU$35.90|
|1.51 - 2kg||AU$45.90|
Rest of the world
|FREE SHIPPING||AU$250 or more||AU$300 or more||AU$350 or more|
|0 - 0.5kg||AU$16.90||AU$18.90||AU$29.9|
|0.51 - 1.0kg||AU$26.90||AU$28.90||AU$39.90|
|1.01 - 1.5kg||AU$36.90||AU$38.90||AU$49.90|
|1.51 - 2kg||AU$46.90||AU$48.90||AU$59.90|
HOLIDAY SEASON / YEAR-END DELIVERY
Dispatch may take longer during busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, and the end of the year. This includes both Click and Collect orders, as well as deliveries. We will do our best to expedite and get your orders delivered to your loved ones. Sending your parcels as early as possible before those dates will give you the best chance of arriving in time!
Christmas orders - 2023
Get ready to embrace the joy of the holiday season as we approach Christmas 2023! To ensure your gifts and parcels reach their destinations before Christmas, we've compiled the domestic and international parcel last lodgement dates recommended by our logistics partners:
- Parcel Post: Tuesday, 19 December*
- Express Post: Thursday, 21 December
- StarTrack Premium and Express: Thursday, 21 December
*Excludes items sent to and from Perth and Darwin. For more information regarding these locations, please visit Australia Post.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page here.* All our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Please note that international orders are not eligible for return/refund and customers are fully responsible for any of customs related issues, such as Customs Taxes, Import Taxes, Value added Taxes, and so on. Any additional taxes or duties applied by customs at the destination country are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Customs issues vary by countries, so customers need to contact local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem. Your local customs office will be able to assist you with any further information regarding taxes, duties and customs.